Course Seminar Guidelines
- Alloted time is 15-20 minutes (incuding questions).
- Ideal no. of slides is 25.
- Exceeding time limit will lead to marks deduction.
- All the members of the group must speak (using Hindi is fine).
- Mail the slides to Sir and take the feedback before the presentation.
- A demo along with the seminar (not necessarily your own) is welcome.
- Use of animations is encouraged.
Following slides should be included:
- Clear title slide with the names of the presenters
- Clear description of what the topic is
- Motivation for the topic
- A non-trivial application should be discussed
- Conclusion slide is a must
- References in standard format (You may use the format of the paper you read)
Instructions for uploading slides
- Submit the slides on the submission link that will be created.
- Marks will be based on the presentation and the final upload.
- Complexity of the topic
- Coverage of material
- Literature (Basic + recent)
- Quality of slides
- Delivery (Rhythm, poise, confidence, voice, posture, eye-contact)
- Question Answering
- Time management
- Overall impression